Challenge~
follow
HOME
TUMBLR
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
FANFICTION






YOUR CBOX CODES HERE
Day 7 : The cutest thing about each Chinese member.

EXO : 20 Day Challenge

Chinese member ade 4 orang je,kan? ._.

Luhan
Where should I start sebab everything about him is cute. Terutama sekali bila rambut ke depan. And bile die senyum, aegyo. Biarlah berkedut seribu pun mata die sebab senyum.

Kris
Kris? ahahahahahahahaha. Kris comel ke. Ah. Susah gile soalan die. hmm. Bila die buat aegyo waktu interview OneCent ke ape kejadah tah.

Tao
Die comel waktu malu. I keep repeating the part yang die malu dalam Weekly Idol tu.

Lay
*take deep breath*
Dimple when he smile kinda cute. Not kinda cute but really cute like euhehehehe. and then the accent when he speak in English, I can't even contain those feels. Bile cakap Korea pun comel. Tell me Lay why yixing whyyy. I always 'otl' all the time you speak in english and korea. Do I need to mention that your changsha dialect is cute too. when you speak chinese, you look cute too. ho em ji. i hate yuh like seriously lay.

Ahem.




Post a Comment



Older Post | Newer Post